Terms & Conditions
Contract Terms Acceptance
The following forms a legal agreement between you and Magnum Tools, LLC. ("Magnum Tools .com") By using this site you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site. If you purchase products or use the website in any way, you are bound by these terms. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. Any claim relating to the use of this site, its materials and any sales there under is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to conflict of laws rules and Michigan will be the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from the use of or orders made on the site.
Restrictions on Use
Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and various other regulations and statutes. The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by Magnum Tools, LLC and others. Permission is granted to display, copy or distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions or upon the request of Magnum Tools, LLC.
- How to Order
- Credit Card Safety
- Your Privacy
- Payment Options
- Gift Certificates
- Sales Tax
- International Shipping
- Shipping Information
- Return Policy
How to Order
Order Online: using our secure server (fastest option)
- To place an order online, click on any product image.
- Choose the quantity you want and follow the instructions on the screen to finalize your order.
Buying from Magnum Tools is easy and
secure. For every item, there will be an "Add To Cart" button. This
button adds the item to your shopping basket. Putting something in your
shopping basket does not commit you to buying it. After you put something in
your shopping basket, you can choose to place the order immediately or continue
You can put as many items as you want in your shopping basket. When you are finished and want to place the order, you can get back to your shopping basket by clicking View Cart button. When you submit your order, it will be confirmed via e-mail and will include your order number. You can feel confident that your credit card information is protected by our secure server.
For those of you who feel more comfortable with the traditional way the following methods are available:
Order by Mail: (Overseas orders must use a credit card.)
You may print out your order form and send payment in U.S. $ to:
Magnum Tools, LLC
5716 E Executive Drive
Westland, MI 48185
Important: Please make check payable to Magnum Tools, LLC.
Order by Telephone:
Call 1-866-588-6300 to place your order.
Telephone Hours (EST):
Sales: Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Customer Service/Shipping and Receiving: Monday - Friday 9am - 4:30pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Order by Fax:
Print out your order form and fax to 734-595-7200.
Credit Card Safety
How We Protect You
Shopping at Magnum Tools. LLC is safe and guaranteed. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
Pay by Credit Card Using Our Secure Server
We safely accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover via our secured server.
Pay by check or postal money order payable to Magnum Tools, LLC. You can select"Mail in check" on the order form and send us a personal check or money order in U.S. dollars for the amount of your order. Please note that currently we are only able to accept postal money order and checks denominated in U.S. dollars and drawn on an U.S. bank. Paying by check slows down your order since we will not ship the order to you until your funds clear.
Do you want to give someone special a Magnum Tools product, but don't know which to get? Magnum tools gift certificate is the perfect solution! Simply fill out the order form, choose gift certificate as your product choice, and fill in the dollar value.
Our mailing list is proprietary. We will not sell your name, address, phone number and/or credit card information to any third party for any purposes.
Sales tax is collected only on orders sent within the state of Michigan. Michigan law requires that we charge a sales tax on the full amount of the order. By law, charges for shipping and handling are considered part of the product and must be included when sales are calculated.
Beyond shipping charges assessed at the time of the order and included on the customer sales receipt, international customers (including customers located in Canada and Mexico) may be subject to additional customs charges. These charges will be assessed at the time of delivery of the order. Unless previously discussed with a Magnum Tools, LLC sales representative, the customer will be responsible for any and all additional duties and taxes.
Please allow for additional time during the peak holiday season.
If you would like us to ship your product to a different address you may do so. We can also ship to multiple addresses. Each address in a multiple address order should be treated as a new order. Simply submit a new order for every address that you are shipping to.
We cannot ship any personalized item to a P.O. Box since we ship via UPS. Please provide a street address.
Accuracy of Address
Please make sure your address information is accurate and complete. If the address is incomplete it may delay receipt of the package and you will be charged a fee to correct the address (even if only the apartment or suite number is missing).
Some items may incur an additional shipping charge due to their size/weight and/or the distance that they are being shipped. We will contact you with these charges before the order is processed for final approval.
Alaska, Hawaii and APO Addresses
Alaska, Hawaii, and APO customers should contact us for a ship quote before placing an order.
Freight Exceptions Policy
In the rare case of freight damage to a shipment or product, it is required that the consignee (receiver) note all irregularities on the delivery receipt presented by the freight company. Carton (box) holes, dents, tears, etc, must be noted at the time of delivery. If the damages appear to be catastrophic or irreparable, the consignee is asked to refuse the shipment. If damages are noted on the delivery receipt and/or the shipment is refused, Magnum Tools, will be more than happy to file a freight claim on the consignee’s behalf in order to recover repair charges or the entire cost of a damaged product. In this case, please retain the original containers and all packing materials for inspection purposes.
If your shipment arrived damaged or short you must:
- Contact the cargo claims administrator at 866-588-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org and register a complaint, documenting the damage with photographs which may be sent to the email address above.
- NOTE DAMAGE / SHORTAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT. A signed delivery receipt is a legally binding document that absolves the freight company of any and all liability and makes it difficult, if not impossible, for us to file a claim for damages on your behalf.
- In the case of shortage, please allow 5 business days for items that were short to arrive; after such time a claim may be filed.
- In the case of damaged freight, we encourage you to accept any un-damaged components and to refuse any damaged components. The damaged components can then be forwarded to us for inspection pursuant to the filing of the claim. This will help to expedite the filing process.
- Once a claim is filed, our 30-day refund window increases to 60 days to allow for the extra processing time. Normal refund policies apply for any freight that was accepted, whether or not that freight was damaged. Please read and understand the policy below (5. Any orders cancelled or returned after the merchandise has shipped) regarding refund.
Refunding or Cancelling a Damaged or
If you need to return a shipment that you have already accepted—whether you have noted damage on the delivery receipt or not—you, the consignee bear the cost of the return to us, which is then subject to our regular refund policies.
- We offer a 7-day return policy on most items based on
manufacturer return policies and classification of the product. In most
cases you are responsible for the return freight. After 7 days, the
manufacturer's warranty process must be followed. The customer is entitled
to the manufacturer's warranty and we make no additional or independent
Our Return Policies are as follows:
- Unopened: If your item is unopened and factory-sealed, you may return your item to us for a refund of the current product price, less a 15% restocking fee.
- Opened: If your item has been opened, but is not defective, you may return your item to us for a refund of the current product price less a 25% restocking fee.
- Defective: If your item is defective, you have three options:
- You may EXCHANGE your item for an IDENTICAL item at no cost,
- You may EXCHANGE your item for a DIFFERENT item less a 25% restocking fee,
- You may RETURN your item to us for a refund of the current product price less a 25% restocking fee.
- PLEASE NOTE: Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on certain merchandise. Absolutely no returns will be accepted 7 days after a shipment has been noted as received by the customer.
- Deliveries that are REFUSED and returned to Magnum Tools, LLC are subject to a 25% handling fee plus return shipment charges. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- All products returned MUST be 100% complete, containing ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- Cancellation of orders for standard, stocked, non-custom items cancelled prior to shipping will be credited back in full, no questions asked.
- Cancellation of orders for any special-order, unique or custom-built items cancelled prior to shipping may be subject to a 25% cancellation fee, assessed on a per case basis.
- All Gas/Diesel Powered Products, Fall Protection Products, Ladders, and Scaffolding Products are final sales and cannot be returned.
- Any orders cancelled or returned after the merchandise has shipped:
- Are subject to a restocking charge equal to 25% of the original purchase price of the items being returned.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for returning all merchandise to the appropriate warehouse including all costs involved.
- Returns of any shipped order which included any items
sold under the condition "Free Shipping" will be evaluated to
determine the actual original shipping costs involved. The original
shipping costs will not be refunded. Any refunds, credits or restocking
fees of products purchased will be calculated based upon the total
purchase price less the determined actual original shipping cost.
Example Refund Scenario:
$1000 - Original purchase price with "Free Shipping"
-$200 - Less actual original shipping cost (not refunded)
$800 - Actual original item purchase price
-$200 - Less 25% of item price restocking fee (not refunded)
$600 - Total refund (Note: The customer is responsible for returning all merchandise to the appropriate warehouse including all costs involved.)
- All products and packaging must be in original and salable condition. Any alterations to original product packaging may result in additional charges above the 25% restocking charge.
Please contact Magnum Tools directly
at (734) 595-4600 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
Upon approval, Magnum Tools, LLC will send you an email or fax with an RMA number and return instructions within five business days. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA Number. When credit is requested Magnum Tools, LLC will credit the same method payment used on the original order. Please allow a minimum of 10 business days after receipt of your shipment for your credit to be processed.