Drive power for the SR48P is supplied by a heavy-duty, industrial quality gear reduction motor and roller chain directly to the gear train. The roll drive is controlled by a toggle action, shrouded foot pedal for instant forward and reverse action. The drive motor is equipped with an electromagnetic brake to prevent roll creep and over-forming.
Electrical and operator safety features include a full-length, front and back wire cable safety mechanism which instantly stops the rolls when tripped; two magnetic motor starters; fully enclosed electrical box with pilot light; insulated reinforced conduit for all wiring; and fully enclosed drive train. The rolls and gears are mounted in hardened bronze bushings for long life and precision operation.
- Capacity: 16 Gauge / 1.6mm
- Maximum Forming Length: 49" / 1244mm
- Diameter of Rolls: 3" / 76mm
- Minimum Forming Radius: 1-1/2" / 38mm
- Gearing Ratio: 4:1
- Wire Grooves: 3/8, 1/2, and 5/8 in. / 9.5, 12.7, and 15.8mm
- Motor: 230/260v, 3-Phase, 60Hz, 3/4hp
- Dimensions: 70 x 29 x 50 in. / 1956 x 737 x 1270 mm
- Weight: 1100 lbs. / 499 kg
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!