- Polyurethane Drive Rollers
- Powder-Coated Frame & Covers
- Length Control Limit Switch
- 100-Foot, 10 Gauge, 20 Amp Extension Cord
- Waterproof NEMA 4 Electrical System
- (2) Run-Out Tables (10-Foot Sections Each)
- Forward Pulling, Easy Cut Shear
- One Expandable Arbor / Reel
- Push Button RUN/JOG Controls at Entry & Exit Ends
- Welded Tubular Steel Frame
- Dual Overhead Reel Rack
- UL Rated Panels (Must Be Certified by UL for Recognition)
- Industry’s Best Warranty
- Choice of: EZE-Change Profile Roller System with Shear Dies
- Choice of: One Pair of Bead, Pencil, Striation or V-Rib Rollers
SSR Panel Machines
- Length: 12’ 10” (3.9m)
- Width: 3’ 10” (1.2m)
- Height with Over Head Rack: 4’ 3” (1.3m)
- Height without Over Head Rack: 1’ 10” (.6m)
- Weight: 2,275 lbs. (1,030kg)
SSR On Trailer
- Length: 17’ 6” (5.3m)
- Width: 7’ (2.1m)
- Height with Reel: 6’ 3” (1.9m)
- Weight: 3,975 lbs. (1,800kg)
- 15” to 20” (380mm to 508mm)
Finished Panel Widths
- 10” to 16” (254mm to 406mm) - Note: Variable Depending on Panel Profile
- Painted Steel: 30 ga. to 24 ga. (.3mm to .6mm) (coated galvanized, aluminized)
- Painted Aluminum: .027” to .040” (.7mm to 1.0mm)
- Copper: 16 oz. to 20 oz. 3/4 Hard (.5mm to .7mm)
- Manually Powered, Infinitely Adjustable, Hardened Tool Steel Blades & Shear Dies
- Electrically Driven Polyurethane Rollers via Chain & Sprocket
- 30 ft./min (9m/min) Approx.
- U-Panel: 1/2" to 1-1/2" high (12.7mm to 38.1mm)
- SSR100: 1" high x 1/2" wide (25.4mm x 12.7mm) mechanically seamed panel (incl. hand seamer)
- SSR150: 1-1/2" high x 1/2" wide (38.1mm x 12.7mm) mechanically seamed panel (incl. hand seamer)
- SSR450 / 450L: 1-1/2" high x 1/4" wide (38.1mm x 64mm) snap clip panel / snap lock panel
- FFR100: 1" snap seam (25.4mm) with slotted fastener flange for clipless installation. Includes clip relief rollers and automatic 'no chip' rotary slotter.
- FFR150: 1-1/2" snap seam (38.1mm) with slotted flange for clipless installation. Includes clip relief rollers and automatic 'no chip' rotary slotter.
- SSRBP: 1" or 1-1/2" leg (25.4mm or 38.1mm) Bermuda Panel.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!