These Woodward Fab English wheels allow you to shrink, stretch, and custom-form up to 16-gauge steel with ease. Woodward Fab English wheels are for serious fabricators and feature a 28 in. throat depth to accommodate larger pieces, a thread screw for height adjustments, and precision roller bearings on the upper and lower wheels. The frames on these Woodward Fab English wheels are constructed from 1/4 in. thick steel tubing and have a durable silver painted finish. These English wheels include a blue painted sturdy steel base, a hardened steel 8 in. upper wheel, five radiused lower anvils (2 3/8, 3, 5, 8 1/2, and 12 in.), a flat anvil, and a quick-release lever that makes lower anvil changes a snap.
- Our top selling wheel!
- 28″ throat depth
- Work up to 1/16″ mild steel
- 60″ height
- Heavy duty boxed construction
- Large 8″ top wheel reduces fatigue
- Quick release lower anvil
- Precision easy turning ball bearing on all anvils
- Includes floor stand
- Includes 6 piece radius anvil set, 2 3/8″, 3″, 5″, 8 1/2″, 12″ and on flat anvil