Our patented line of Beveling machines provide a more effective method of beveling over slow grinding and torch cutting.Heck Industries 9000 Bevel-Mill Plate Beveler, 1-3/16″ Maximum Bevel, 1-1/2HP, 110V
- Handheld beveler machines a beveled burr-free edge on most materials with a minimum thickness of 1/8"
- 1-1/2 hp, 110-volt motor machines bevels at approximately 3 feet per minute on mild steel without creating dust, fumes, or heat
- Cut depth and angle adjust for a customized bevel
- Attached V-block plate supports the machine on the workpiece, reducing operator strain
- Includes 10 square carbide inserts that can be indexed 4 times to refresh the cutter