Brass and bronze hammers are specifically designed with solid, soft, heavy heads for good driving force yet the striking face yields readily on contact to prevent or eliminate work damage. They are also non-sparking for safe use near combustible materials. Additionally, bronze hammers will not mar harder metals.
- Non-Sparking & Non-Marring Doubled Faced Bronze-Copper Head, 10 Pound Class
- Fiberglass Handle, 33 Inch Length, Non-Slip Ergonomic Grip
- Non-Sparking Brass Wedges permanently secure the hammer heads to the handles.
- Also available with a Grade A Tennessee Hickory wood handle.
- Also available with a harder Brass head.