The Safety Hoist HD400 ladder hoist can lift up to 400 pounds of various roofing materials up a ladder, safely and efficiently. The HD400 platform hoist can lift items such as shingles, roll goods, plywood, trusses, and much more. Using a ladder hoist, or laddervator is a great way to increase productivity while reducing worker fatigue and risk of injury.
The HD400 can be assembled in a few simple steps. First, bolt the sections of aluminum tracks together at desired height, and attach the carriage and peak to the track. Next, lean hoist against the wall, roll the power unit behind the tracks, and lift and connect it to the fifth rung. Lastly, string the cable through the peak and attach the carriage. This unit is designed to be lightweight, portable, and easy for a single person to use.
The HD400 ladder hoist offers up to 28 feet total length, consisting of three track sections: one 16 foot track with feet, one 8 foot track, and one 4 foot track. This hoist is available with a Briggs and Stratton or Honda engine. Additional track extensions can also be purchased separately to extend the height of your ladder hoist. 8' extensions can be added to your hoist for a maximum height of 43 feet. If any track extensions are purchased, a support brace is also required.
- Power unit comes on wheels
- Heavy duty aluminum track sections
- Built with solid steel carriage wheels with ball bearings, and steel frame
- 6 inch band brake
- Easy to operate: single-handle design simplifies operation
- Lightweight & portable
- No special tools required for assembly
- Plywood carrier included
- 1 year warranty
- Maximum Hoisting Capacity: 400 lb.
- 28 ft. total length; (1) 8ft. base, (2) 8ft. aluminum track sections and (1) 4ft. aluminum track section
- 24 in. ladder width
- 150 ft. 5/32" Galvanized Steel Cable
- 100% Ball Bearing Winch
- 3.5 Gasoline Engine (Briggs & Stratton)
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!