The Quadformer machins is standard with reinforced "S" Cleat & 1 1/8" Drive Cleat rolls (20-28 Ga.) mounted inboard and 2 sets of extended shafts for auxiliary tooling. Add the optional head mounted Quad-Cutter attachment (shown)for slitting blanks for the "S" and Drive Cleats.
- Speed: Approx. 100 feet per minute.
- Motor: 5 HP 230/460/3/60/1800 RPM .
- Drive: Double Vee Belt.
- Base: Arc Welded Steel. Heavy top plate.
- Dimensions: 68" long, 27" wide, 48" high,
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 1200 pounds.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!