For manufacturing fittings using the button lock seam rather than Pittsburgh 2 step operation, first the flange is formed then the buttons are punched. This machine is built with a heavy duty cast iron gear housing with oil bath and complete with Flange Follower.
- Capacity: 20-26 Ga.
- Height of Flange: 3/8" High
- Speed: Approx. 18 feet per minute.
- Motor: 3/4 HP 115/1/60/1800 RPM .
- Drive: Vee Belt.
- Base: Arc Welded Steel. heavy Top Plate
- Dimensions: 24" long, 24" wide, 38 5/8".
- Feed Table Height 34 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 250 lbs.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!