Ideal for medium to large sized sheet metal contractors. Built on the same frame as the Flagler 16 Ga. Pittsburgh machine, makes this the most robust 20 Ga. Pittsburgh on the market. This machine features hardened feed gauges and 3 piece shaft/roll/gear design. Shown with Optional Short Parts Feeder
- Capacity: 20 to 26 gauge.
- Depth of Pocket: 5/16" width. Built in Pittsburgh Lock Rolls. Uses approximately 1" of material.
- Extended Shafts: For 1 set of Aux. Tooling
- Speed: Approximately 100 feet per minute.
- Motor: 3 HP 230/460/3/60/1800 RPM .
- Drive: Matched Double Vee Belt.
- Base: Arc Welded Steel. Heavy top plate.
- Dimensions: 36" long, 16" 1/2" wide, 37" high Feed table height 32 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 450 pounds.
Auxiliary Tooling Available
- 3/8” Double Seam Rolls
- 1 1/8” Drive Cleat Rolls
- 3/8” Right Angle Flange
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!