TENNSMITH's LM1010 / LM1210 is equipped with a standard "Go-To” 30-inch back gauge system. The ball screw-driven back gauge provides quick, accurate cuts. The operator simply inputs a dimension, and then presses enter, and the gauge automatically positions to that number. Please call for more details. The LM1010 is also available with the unique 2x back gauge system (LM1010-2x). This allows the operator to move the backstop from 0 to 30 inches in approximately 2 seconds with only two rotations of the handle. An optional digital readout is available for this system.
The LM Series shears are standard with four-edge, high carbon, high chrome blades, independent, self-leveling hold down feet with neoprene inserts, single, continuous and jog stroke cycles, motor reverse switch, precision-machined table with hand well, dual inch/metric inlaid bed scales and non-metallic gibs.
The rated capacity of the LM1010 is 10-gauge mild steel, 14-gauge stainless up to 121 inches in cutting length.
The rated capacity of the LM1210 is 10-gauge mild steel, 14-gauge stainless up to 145 inches in cutting length.
To enhance productivity, optional equipment available for the machine includes: five or ten-foot squaring arm, front support arms, light beam and protractor attachments. Please contact for a complete listing of optional equipment. The LM1010 / LM1210 also have available an air operated sheet support system. This system is available as Rear Return Only: System R drops the support material to the rear of the machine. Please call for details.
The LM series shears are available in a reduced price "Performance Package” configuration. The Performance Package includes: a five foot squaring arm, a pair of front support arms, and air operated sheet support system. Performance "R” system is for rear return.
Models LM412, LM510, LM810, LM1014 and LM1214 are standard with the back gauge system shown with optional digital readout. This unique design allows the operator to move the backstop the complete travel from 0 to 24 inches or 0 to 30 inches with the two rotations of the handle. The 2x-F system is more advantageous than powered back gauge units due to the tremendous speed advatage. The system includes a brake for accurate repeat cuts. The unit utilizes a 24-inch dual inch/metric scale. Longer back gauge ranges and optional digital readout are available.
THE LM1010 FEATURES:
- A maximum shearing capacity (mild steel) of 14 gauge (2.0 mm)
- A maximum shearing capacity (stainless steel) of 18 gauge (1.25 mm)
- A maximum cutting length of 145" (3,683 mm)
- A back-gauge range (2x) of 30" (762 mm)
- 35 full-length strokes per minute
- Eighteen (18) holddown feet
- A 7.5 hp, 230/460v, 3-phase, 60Hz motor
- Dimensions of 164" x 72" x 56" (4,166 x 1,829 x 1,423 mm)
- A shipping weight of 7,530 lbs (3,423 kg)
LM Series Options and Accessories:
- Squaring Arm, Five Foot with Dual Inlaid Inch/Metric Scale
- Squaring Arm, Ten Foot with Dual Inlaid Inch/Metric Scale
- Additional Flip-up Stops for Squaring Arm (each)
- Front Support Arms, Pair
- T-Slotted Table with Two Front Support Arms with Inlaid Inch/Metric Scales
- Additional Flip-up Stops for T-Slotted Support Arms and Table (each)
- Power Go-To Back gauge 30 Inch Travel
- Protractor Attachment
- Work Shadow Light LM Series
- Stroke Counter for LM Series (Electro-Mechanical)
- Digital Readout for 2x Back gauge System
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!