TENNSMITH's SK Series shear is built with the quality and high exacting standards that our customers have come to expect from our line of machinery. This model is ideal for customers interested in 10-foot shearing capacity with the affordability of manual operation.
The SK shear is equipped with a standard 2x-R, 0-24 inch, quick-moving back gauge system, 4-edge high carbon/high chromium (HCHC) blades and precision bearings.
- Maximum shearing capacity, mild steel: 20 gauge (1.0 mm)
- Maximum shearing capacity, stainless steel: 24 gauge (0.61 mm)
- Maximum cutting length: 121" (3073 mm)
- Back gauge range: 24" (610 mm)
- Dimensions: 135" x 60" x 55.5 (3429 x 1524 x 1410 mm)
- Shipping weight: 2900 lbs (1318 kg)
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!