Tennsmith's EBT Series is a versatile machine that allows for the removal and repositioning of both the upper and lower segments for forming complex parts. In addition, the EBT incorporates gas spring cylinders in lieu of traditional counterweights to assist in the bending process and the raising and lowering of the upper beam. The brake also features goat’s-foot-style upper beam tooling.
Common applications include:
The EBT60-16 features:
- Architectural and ornamental metalforming
- Aircraft panel fabrication
- A mild steel capacity of 16 gauge (1.6 mm)
- A bending length of 60.25" (1537 mm)
- A maximum beam-lift of 4" (102 mm)
- A minimum reverse bend of 5/8" (16 mm)
- A segmented tooling width of 20, 12, 8, 6, 4, 1.5, and 1"
- A maximum transverse bend (through tooling centers) of 2.25" (57 mm)
- Overall dimensions of 72" x 46" x 32" (1829 x 1156 x 800 mm)
- A shipping weight of 1150lb (522 kg)
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!