Tennsmith's F6 Series box and pan brakes were designed to provide heavy-duty forming capability, along with the flexibility of removable 6-inch box depth fingers. Ample clamping and easy-to-use nose bar adjustments allow for a quick-setting bend radius. Welded steel plate construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and rigidity.
Other adjustment features include:
The F6-96-12 contains 24 Fingers:
- Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
- Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
- Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam
- Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process
- Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse bends in lighter material
The HBU-96-12 features:
- (8) 3"-wide fingers
- (8) 4"-wide fingers
- (8) 5"-wide wingers
- A mild steel capacity of 12 gauge (2.7 mm)
- A stainless steel capacity of 16 gauge (1.6 mm)
- A bending length of 96" (2464 mm)
- A maximum beam-lift of 2.25" (57 mm)
- A front-to-rear beam adjustment of 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- A maximum depth-of-box of 6" (152.4 mm)
- A minimum reverse bend of 1/4" (0.6 mm)
- A minimum flange in capacity material of 1" (25 mm)
- Finger widths of 3", 4", and 5" (76.3, 101.6, and 127 mm)
- Dimensions with counterweights in place of 137 x 53 x 60 in. (3480 x 1347 x 1524 mm)
- A shipping weight of 3250 lb. (1475 kg)
Available options: Radius fingers; extension fingers (right and left extension fingers form inside corners with a return flange across the top on boxes, cabinets, etc.); open end fingers (provide triangular, square and rectangular tube forming abilities).
Note:; The picture above shows the F6-48-12 4-foot brake; this listing is for the 8-foot model.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!