Tennsmith's HBT is designed to provide forming capabilities for complex parts. This machine is truly a universal hand brake, which allows for the removal of both upper and lower segments of fingers. Complex parts, such as HVAC transverse duct forming and down flanged parts, as well as architectural sheet metal and signage applications, can easily be formed using this machine.
The HBT is built with the same high-quality features and standards that TENNSMITH brakes are recognized for throughout the industry.
Other models are available upon request. Please consult TENNSMITH for specific forming questions or applications.
The HBT48-12 features:
Note: the picture above shows the HBT72-16 6-foot brake; this listing is for the HBT48-12 4-foot model.
- A mild steel capacity of 12 gauge (2.7mm)
- With bending support angle removed, 26 gauge (2.6mm)
- A bending length of 48in (1220mm)
- A maximum beam-lift of 1.5"" (38.1mm)
- A front-to-rear beam adjustment of 1/2" (13mm)
- A minimum reverse bend of 5/8" (16mm)
- A minimum flange in capacity material of 1" (25mm)
- Top segment tooling widths of 1", 3", and 4" (50.8, 76.2, and 101.6mm)
- Lower segment tooling widths of 1", 1.5", 4", 6", 8", 12", and 20" (25, 38, 102, 203, 305, 508mm)
- Bending beam tooling segment lengths of 1", 1.5", 6", 8", 12", and 20" (25, 38, 203, 305, 508mm)
- A maximum transverse bend (through tooling centers) of 2" (50.8mm)
- A maximum transverse bend (at either end of machine) of 3" (76.2)
- Dimensions with counterweights in place of72x36x53in (1829x915x1346mm)
- A shipping weight of 1750lb (795kg)
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!