Note: Freight will not be calculated by the shopping cart. Before ordering, please contact us for a complete freight quote: 866.588.6300 or email your inquiry to email@example.com
Tennsmith's heavy-duty hand brakes are designed and built for long service and accurate bending. Welded steel plate construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and durability.
With much more substantial steel side plates than other domestically made units, these brakes have the rigidity required for upper beam adjustment without the use of wrenches.
Equipped with thrust bearings, the upper leaf adjustment screws permit quick, accurate alignment for different material thicknesses or radii.
Other adjustment features include:
- Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
- Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
- Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam
- Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process
- Replaceable nose bar and apron inserts
Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4" reverse bends in lighter material. Bored in line to ensure perfect alignment, the pivot points are fitted with oil-impregnated bearings. The hinge pins are high-tensile alloy steel.
Ductile steel clamps handles, heavy yokes, grease fittings, and an apron stop rod complement the many other fine features of these heavy-duty brakes.
The HB121-14 Features:
Note: The picture above depicts the HB121-16 10' Brake; this listing is for the 121-14.
- A mild steel capacity of 14 gauge (2.0mm)
- A bending length of 121 in (3073mm)
- A maximum beam-lift of 2.25" (57mm)
- A front-to-rear beam adjustment of 1/2" (13mm)
- A minimum reverse bend of 1/4" (6mm)
- A minimum flange in capacity material of 1" (25mm)
- Shipping dimensions of 162x54x64in (4115x1372x1613mm)
- A shipping weight of 3250lb (1477kg)
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!