COX North America, Inc. is the exclusive U.S. distributor of COX hand-held sealant and adhesive applicators and is located in Haslett, Michigan. All products in the COX line are manufactured in-house at two locations: Newbury, England and Haslett, Michigan. COX North America’s distribution offers a wide range of in-stock products with on time delivery commitments, customer and technical service, and a parts and repair service center. Our sales team works to create and maintain a partnership with our customers, listening to their views and ideas to ensure that future development remains focused on providing a range of products optimally suited to their changing needs.
- Co-Axial Cartridge Systems
- Available in Mix Ratios of 1:1, 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1 (Must Specify)
- Series 3 Air System Available in 10:1 Mix Ratio - Model A380HP/10-S3
- Instant Dump Valve
- Nominal Thrust 1,188lbs.
- True Adjustable Air Regulator - 100 PSI Maximum Output
- 145 PSI Maximum Input
- Reverse Air - Plunger Return with Trigger
- All Component Replaceable Parts
- Air Hose Connector Included
- Product Type: Dual Component
- Application: Two-Part Cartridge
- Capacity: 380 ml.
- 1:1, 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1 (Must Specify)