The World's Best Standing Seam Metal Roofing Brackets; The Ultimate Bracket , The Big Boys and The Roofers Helper began when a metal Roofing Contractor realized that his work time was inefficient. After searching the web and metal roofing magazines, he discovered there was no bracket designed strictly for standing seam metal roofing that would enable the contractor to install a Metal Roof in a comfortable, efficient and safe manner. This is when the idea was born to invent and develop his own. The process took several years to invent, patent, develop and manufacture. The outcome has been well worth the wait.
THIS LISTING IS FOR A SINGLE BRACKET.
- Adjusts from 3/12 to 24/12 slope.
- A double start crank shaft system allows you to adjust one degree at a time.
- A high grade powder coating prevents corrosion.
- Custom designed rubber pads prevent roof damage.
- The bracket installs from 1" up to a 2" snap-lock or mechanical standing seam.
- Designed strictly for a 2 X 12 aluminum plank
- Once the aluminum plank is installed, it automatically locks itself into place.
- Easily installed with one hand.
- Quick installation and removal.
- This tool is used mostly by solar installers, carpenters and masons because they require a more comfortable, longer stationary work place.
- 300 lbs. rated wet or dry, follows OSHA guidelines with proper fall arrest systems and tie downs
- There is no doubt this is THE WORLDS BEST STANDING SEAM METAL ROOFING BRACKET !
- BEST OF ALL IS MADE IN THE USA!