Huth redefines expanding portability and convenience with this down-sized, air-powered expanding unit. Ideal for making flares (requires part 440-flaring segment), ball joints (requires use of ball-joint segment tools), and slip connections under the vehicle or on the bench, Mitey Mate Jr. is not a lesser expander: it delivers both the power and the accuracy you demand.
Set to operate at 3200 psi (shop air pressure between 80 and 120 psi maximum - air regulator included in package) this pint-sized power-house puts 17,000 pounds of expanding force in your hands. Mitey Mate Jr. also comes with tooling to expand 1-1/2" to 3" I.D. mufflers and pipes (3-1/2" or 4" capability with additional tooling).
It also comes with Huth's unique Accu-Sizer system for right-on expansions, job after job.
The expander itself, with its high-impact pistol grip, removable arbor tips and simple-to-setup bulls-eye sizing adjustments, weighs only 7 pounds. All three peices together weigh only 34 pounds.
The handy storage unit, which holds the expander, the three sement sets and one of the two detachable arbor tips, is 9" high by 10-1/2" square. The power pedal is only 8" high, 10" long, and 5" wide, and fits under the storage unit.
- Set to operate at 3200 psi (shop air pressure between 80 and 120 psi maximum**)
- 1685S includes standard expanding capacity from 1-1/2" to 3"
- Improved Accusizer system includes METRIC DIMENSIONS
- CE Approved
- 15/16" ID - 4" ID capability with additional tooling
- The gun head weighs only 7 pounds
- All three pieces together weigh only 34 pounds
**Air regulator included in package.
See the parts breakdown