COMBINATION BLADE PATTERN MODELS: Hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel for increased cutting capacity. Combination blade pattern for increased cut length to 3 7/8" (98.4mm). Cuts straight and wide curves. Use in either hand. Bent-handle model provides additional leverage. Meets ASME Standard B107.500-2010(B107.16).
- Cuts "Pinch-Thru-Point."
- Easier & stays in adjustment.
- Easy to handle and work with.
- Safer and a quality trusted name in the tool industry.
- The 14" Bent Handle Combination Blade Pattern Tinner Snip:
- Nominal Length: 14"
- Tab of Cut Width: 3 7/8"
- Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 18/2