Midwest Tool And Cutlery Company produces the made in the USA Midwest Snips® brand of aviation and tinner snips at manufacturing operations in Sturgis and Kalkaska, Michigan. The company also produces a full line of tinner snips, folding tools, cable cutters and other specialty tools for the HVAC/R, construction, siding, roofing and sheet metal industries. Midwest Snips are available at HVAC/R and industrial wholesale distributors in North America and worldwide and at selected retail outlets
- Nominal Length: 12"
- Cut Length: 3"
- Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 22/24
- Tinner Snips Tinner snips include traditional forged blade models and replaceable blade models
- Tinner snips come in a wide range of cutting patterns and capacities for a wide range of materials
- Tinner snips feature a wide tip opening that facilitates cutting a wide range of materials
- Duckbill or circular pattern tinner snips are suited for tight curves and shapes while straight models cut wide curves
- Kush-n-Kote Tinner Snips- Forged Traditional all purpose tinner snips feature hot drop-forged blades for exceptional strength and edge life
- Available in a range of cutting patterns and cutting capacities for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, etc.
- Kush-n-Kote grips comfort user's hand and provide a non-slip, secure grip