Midwest Tool And Cutlery Company produces the made in the USA Midwest Snips brand of aviation and tinner snips at manufacturing operations in Sturgis and Kalkaska, Michigan. The company also produces a full line of tinner snips, folding tools, cable cutters and other specialty tools for the HVAC/R, construction, siding, roofing and sheet metal industries. Midwest Snips are available at HVAC/R and industrial wholesale distributors in North America and worldwide and at selected retail outlets
- Nominal Length: 12"
- Cut Length: 3"
- Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 20/22
- Tinner Snips Tinner snips include traditional forged blade models and replaceable blade models
- Tinner snips come in a wide range of cutting patterns and capacities for a wide range of materials
- Tinner snips feature a wide tip opening that facilitates cutting a wide range of materials
- Duckbill or circular pattern tinner snips are suited for tight curves and shapes while straight models cut wide curves
- Kush-n-Kote Tinner Snips- Forged Traditional all purpose tinner snips feature hot drop-forged blades for exceptional strength and edge life
- Available in a range of cutting patterns and cutting capacities for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, etc.
- Kush-n-Kote grips comfort user's hand and provide a non-slip, secure grip