Midwest Tool And Cutlery Company produces the made in the USA Midwest Snips brand of aviation and tinner snips at manufacturing operations in Sturgis and Kalkaska, Michigan. The company also produces a full line of tinner snips, folding tools, cable cutters and other specialty tools for the HVAC/R, construction, siding, roofing and sheet metal industries. Midwest Snips are available at HVAC/R and industrial wholesale distributors in North America and worldwide and at selected retail outlets
- Lightweight, ultra strong magnesium handled snip
- Blades easily replaceable using blade kit MW-M2210R
- Offset pattern keeps blades free from material for a smooth forward cutting motion
- Cuts sheet materials up to 24-gauge cold rolled steel and 28-gauge stainless steel
- Cuts other sheet materials such as asphalt shingles, vinyl siding, raised panel roofing, linoleum, plastic, canvas.
- Nominal Length: 13"
- Cut Length: 2-3/4"
- Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 24/28
- Cuts left curves and long straight cuts
- Best used in right hand