Midwest Tool And Cutlery Company produces the made in the USA Midwest Snips® brand of aviation and tinner snips at manufacturing operations in Sturgis and Kalkaska, Michigan. The company also produces a full line of tinner snips, folding tools, cable cutters and other specialty tools for the HVAC/R, construction, siding, roofing and sheet metal industries. Midwest Snips are available at HVAC/R and industrial wholesale distributors in North America and worldwide and at selected retail outlets
- Nominal Length: 9"
- Cut Length: 7/8"
- Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 16/18
- Notch cuts
- Aviation Aviation snips feature compound leverage action for more cutting power with less effort and hot drop forged blades that provide unmatched edge life and strength
- Several models and blade patterns are available to meet a wide range of cutting application requirements
- Regular Models Traditional pattern snips are versatile and cut a wide range of materials
- Three models cut left, right straight
- Cuts wide curves.