Midwest Tool And Cutlery Company produces the made in the USA Midwest Snips brand of aviation and tinner snips at manufacturing operations in Sturgis and Kalkaska, Michigan. The company also produces a full line of tinner snips, folding tools, cable cutters and other specialty tools for the HVAC/R, construction, siding, roofing and sheet metal industries. Midwest Snips are available at HVAC/R and industrial wholesale distributors in North America and worldwide and at selected retail outlets
- Nominal Length: 8-3/4"
- Cut Length: 1-1/4"
- Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 24/28
- Cuts tight left curves, circles and straight.
- Aviation Aviation snips feature compound leverage action for more cutting power with less effort and hot drop forged blades that provide unmatched edge life and strength
- Several models and blade patterns are available to meet a wide range of cutting application requirements
- Upright Models Right angle blades make cutting complete circles easier in tight spaces using a push or pull motion and provide improved ergonomics by maintaining an optimal wrist range motion