These tools are specialty tools that are designed and built to perform to the needs and quality requirements of the professional tradesman. From the solid ring-pin construction of their compound leverage models, and the copper coated steel ball-beairng-action of Midwest Tools' trim nail drivers, to the traditional brass-riveted wooden handles of the siding removal tools you will find the quality components and attention to detail in the manufacture of each model in this product category to be second to none. The complete offering is manufactured by Midwest Tools in the USA.
- Nominal Length: 9" (228.6mm)
- Throat Depth: 3.8" (9.5mm) adjustable
- Faster speed with the installation process.
- Easier and simple to operate.
- Safer with heavy-duty construction.
- A quality trusted name in the tool industry.