These tools are specialty tools that are designed and built to perform to the needs and quality requirements of the professional tradesman. From the solid ring-pin construction of their compound leverage models, and the copper coated steel ball-bearing action of their trim nail drivers, to the traditional brass-riveted wooden handles of their siding removal tools you will find the quality components and attention to detail in the manufacture of each model in this product category to be second to none. The complete offering is manufactured by Midwest Tools in the USA.
- Faster dual purpose combo models.
- Easier with compound leverage handle action.
- Safer with its heavy duty construction.
- Safer and a quality trusted name in the tool industry.
- Nominal Length: 9" (228.6mm)
- Throat Depth: to 3/8" (9.5mm) adjustable