Midwest Snip's hot-forged seamer tong models are of traditional design. They are the strongest and most durable of our bending and folding tool offering. Throat depth graduations are forged into the jaws in 1/4" (6.4mm) increments for user accuracy. Kush-N-Kote handle grips provide a secure grip and comfort the user's hand.
- Strong bending tools.
- Easier & stays in adjustment.
- Easy to handle and work with.
- Safer and a quality trusted name in the tool industry.
- Use offset handle seamer tong for additional leverage to bend or form sheet metal and other pliable sheet materials.
- 1 1/4" (31.8mm) throat depth with 1/4" (6.4mm) depth graduations.
- Nominal Length: 9 3/4"