Midwest Tool And Cutlery Company produces the made in the USA Midwest Snips® brand of aviation and tinner snips at manufacturing operations in Sturgis and Kalkaska, Michigan. The company also produces a full line of tinner snips, folding tools, cable cutters and other specialty tools for the HVAC/R, construction, siding, roofing and sheet metal industries. Midwest Snips are available at HVAC/R and industrial wholesale distributors in North America and worldwide and at selected retail outlets
- Vinyl Siding Snip
- Snip cuts straight and wide curves in vinyl siding, vinyl siding nail lip, vinyl trim, & other soft materials - NOT for cutting metal
- Forged steel blades have special hollow ground bevel edge
- Cuts through nail lip without crushing
- Nominal length 12 - cut length 3
- Kushn-Kote textured hand grips for comfort
- SIZE = 12, COLOR = Red Grips
- Nominal Length: 10-1/2"
- Cut Length: 2-1/2"