Use the SC3R 3-Blade Crimper to downsize heavier stove pipe and round metal duct and create a male connection for joining sections. The tool’s hardened steel construction features heavy-duty, compound head and handle linkage to make easy work of crimping 24 to 22 gauge (0.71-0.86 mm) galvanized steel. A handle closing stop maintains a consistent crimp profile for the life of the tool, and the steel handle frame stands up to abuse and will not collapse. Nickel plating resists elements.
The Malco SC3R Crimper also features ergonomic RedLine Handle technology. An Engineered handle opening compliments the natural power stroke of any user’s hand and maximizes the powerful 7:1 mechanical advantage of compound-leverage head to handle linkage. Comfortable handle grip contours, a non-slip grip insert, spring handle actuation and a thumb-operated handle latch ensure a natural fit and feel for comfortable one hand operation anywhere on the job.
- Malco's Redline gripped tools offer the powerful leverage of head to handle linkage, providing a more usable operation range for your hand Non-slip vinyl grips with hand stops provide added comfort and control
- Carbon Steel Blades
- Superior compound leverage mechanism
- Comfortable opening, spring-actuated handles, and vinyl cushioned grips
- Nickel plating resists elements
- Throat Depth: 1-1/4 Inches
- Length: 9 Inches
- Galvanized Sheet Metal Capacity: 0.035 Inches