Take on heavy duty applications with this Heavy Duty Turbo Shear (TSHD) from Malco. Capable of navigating tight patterns and square cuts, it inserts into 3/8" or larger chuck of 14.4 volt or larger cordless or AC drill. It cuts straight and to the left, and makes fast cuts in material thickness up to 18-gauge galvanized steel. It's also able to cut a variety of building materials with the ability to reposition upside down for greater maneuverability.
- Inserts into 3/8" or larger chuck of 14.4 volt or larger cordless or AC drill
- Navigates tight patterns and square cuts
- Cuts straight and to the left and makes fast cuts in material thickness up to 18-gauge galvanized steel
- 18 gauge capacity in galvanized steel
- Cuts a variety of building materials with the ability to reposition upside down for greater maneuverability
- Long-life, dual ball bearings
- Drill not included
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 18 Gauge Steel
- Chuck Size: 3/8 Inch or Larger
- Works With: 14.4 Volt or Larger/A/C Power Drills
The Malco TSHD Turbo Shear Heavy Duty provides you with powerful one handed cutting power. Attaches to and converts most 14.4 volt or larger cordless drills and A/C drills into a metal cutting power shear.
The TSHD features heavy duty jaws and gearing that is suitable for cutting up to 18 gauge galvanized steel and most other common sheet metals including 20 gauge spiral duct and layered metal seams.
The Turbo Shear Heavy Duty is capable of navigating tight curved patterns, square cuts as well as straight and to the left. The Turbo Shear can be positioned upside down allowing for right-arc cuts and greater maneuverability . Making angled crosscuts through profiles of metal building panels and stone coated spiral duct are no problem for the TSHD.
The Turbo Shear HD features wider opening jaws for navigating over profiles and through seams and has a non slip drive shaft for higher torque cutting. The Turbo Shear clamping device provides greater stability to the cutting head and allows one handed operation.
The Turbo Shear HD also features replaceable blades sold in kit # TSHDRB.