The handle opening of Malco's REDLINE gripped tools maximizes the powerful leverage of compound head-to-handle linkage while providing a more comfortable operating range for your hand.
Ergonomic handle contours with an over-molded, non-slip handle insert assures a natural fit and feel for the way you work.
Easy one-handed-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion, always leaves a free hand to steady work piece.
- J-Channel Cutters for making drain tabs and notches in 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, and 3/4 inch channel.
- Feature a handy stop gauge to adjust cutting depth for various profiles.
- Feature compound leverage for smooth and easy cutting action plus, comfortable vinyl grips and hand stops.
- Durable all steel construction and rust resistant nickel chrome and black oxide finishes prolong the life of these tools.
- Color Coded Vinyl Grips to differentiate sizes
- Compound leverage for easy, smooth action
- Adjustable stop gauge
- Channel Size: 1/2 Inches
- Length: 8.8 Inches
- Handle Color: Black
- Accent Color: Red