Note: Machine shown above is "fully loaded" with double fixed uprights and two spools.
- Front pull guillotine
- Seven station aluminum box
- Emergency shutdown switch
- Easy adjust entrance guides
- Two quick release runout stands
Standard Upright System
- 2 spool turnstile upright & 2 aluminum spools
- New aluminum spools less than half the weight of steel spools
- Modular upright system distributes the weight of the coils to the floor of the vehicle, not the machine
- Coil tension brake
- Transfer bar
||Top of spools to the bottom of machine 46"; Width 23"; Length 96" with straight blade guillotine. 99" with front pull guillotine
||3/8" steel frame welded on a jig fixture for accuracy. Fully enclosed with 7 gauge steel sides. All parts individually plated or painted prior to assembly.
||Twelve drive forming rollers - 5 bottom, 7 top. Rollers are 1045 high carbon steel with .002 industrial hard chrome.
||3/4 HP, high torque sealed motor. 20-1 rear reduction unit. Machine plugs directly into 110-120V outlet
||Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Maximum width 11 3/4" to 12 3/8"
- Aluminum - .032 maximum gauge
- Copper - 16 oz.-20 oz. 3/4 hard maximum gauge
- Straight blade guillotine
- Additional runout support stands
- 220 volt/50hz.
- Single, double or triple spool upright available
- Turnstile machine mount cradle
- CE Certification
- 12 volt DC power
- Trailer riser pad
View step-by-step instructions to inspect, unpack and operate your new machine
Gutter LIP running AWAY FROM or INTO the house »
Gutter BOTTOM running AWAY FROM or INTO the house »
Gutter BACK CORNER running UPHILL or DOWNHILL
Gutter FRONT CORNER running UPHILL or DOWNHILL