Use for hydronic in-floor radiant heating layout and for running potable tubing. The open case serves as the unit’s base. No tools are required to assemble. A heavy-duty turntable supports a full coil of PEX (polyethylene cross-linked tubing). Eyelet loop opens for easy feeding or removal of tubing from Uncoiler unit. Rotating eyelet arm allows tubing to be pulled off in any direction. Factory-adjusted tension prevents backlash and spreading of tubing coil off the turntable.
- No tools are required to assemble
- The PEX Tubing Uncoiler takes up very little space in a truck or van
- The entire unit stores in a steel-reinforced plastic case measuring 40" x 17" x 5" (102 x 43 x 13 cm)
- Carrying weight is only 50 lbs.
- Accommodates all types of PEX tubing: 1000 ft. of 3/8" to 1/2" 500 ft. of 5/8" to 1"
EASY STEP BY STEP ASSEMBLY