For cutting drywall, plywood , laminate, hardboard or other soft or rigid materials up to 1-1/16" thick, the powerful PS-544 Pneumatic Panel Saw has no equal. It features a cast aluminum saw head and Kett 3-1/2" hardened high-speed saw blades protected by a spring-loaded retractable blade guard. This controlled depth-of-cut also makes it ideal for cutting signs, PVC, acrylic plastics and C.R. mild steel up to 16 gauge. Weighing only 5 lbs. and at 14 inches long, it lets you work in tight spaces without hand or arm fatigue.
- 90 PSI pistol grip, variable speed, 2200 RPM motor
- Cuts plastic and other rigid materials up to 11/6-inch and aluminum to 1/8-inch
- Great for cutting plywood, siding and backer board
- Leaves a milled, ready to fabricate finish without burning the material
- Plunge cuts into the middle of the material