This lightweight, pneumatic saw is ideal for cutting drywall, backer-board, fiberglass and dust-producing panels. It easily makes plunge cuts or straight cuts up to 1-1/16" deep. The cutting zone is protected by a spring-loaded blade guard. It uses Kett's 3-1/2" diameter saw blades and also accepts the 2-1/2" diameter high-speed saw blades for cutting C.R. mild steel up to 16 gauge or laminate materials. The vac head accepts many standard noses from canister-type or in-plant vacuum systems.
- Blades: 2-1/2" - 3-1/2"
- 90 PSI pistol grip, variable speed, 2200 RPM motor.
- Replaceable tool steel saw blades.
- Cuts plastic and other rigid materials up to 1‐1/6” and aluminum to 1/8”.
- Great for cutting plywood, siding and backer board.
- Leaves a milled, ready to fabricate finish without burning the material.
- Lightweight and easily maneuverable, dust free cutting.
- Plunge cuts into the middle of the material.