Malco FBSN Foamboard Stapler is to be used for in-floor radiant heating installations. Solid one-piece aluminum magazine stands up to any rugged job-site environment. A leaf spring controlled stop automatically adjusts to setup staple and guide it through the fastening mechanism without risk of jamming or deforming staple. Magazine loading-strips of 25 staples are joined together with a discreet plastic weld that allows staples to separate cleanly as they are engaged by the fastening mechanism. A leaf spring controlled stop automatically adjusts to setup staple and guide it through the fastening mechanism without risk of jamming or deforming staple.
- Durable Lightweight Construction
- Operates From A Comfortable Standing Position
- Smoother Stapling Action
- Ergonomic D-Grip Handle
- Cleaner Staple Feed
- Solid one-piece Aluminum magazine stands up to rugged job-site environments.
- Easily secure PEX tubing (Polyethylene Cross-linked Tubing) to the base of foamboard insulation from a standing position.
- The ergonomic D-Grip handle keeps hands in-lne for applying downward pressure while stapling or lifting and carry.
- Specify Malco No. FBSN1, 1-1/2-in. Staples for 1-in. foamboard.
- Specify Malco No. FBSN2, 2-1/2-in. Staples for 2-in. foamboard.
Malco FBSN is light-weight and very durable. Operates from a comfortable standing position to secure PEX pipe to a base of foamboard insulation.