The KSV-432 has a 2-1/2" carbide abrasive blade for fast cutting of drywall, fiberglass and plaster products with dust control. The cast aluminum saw head accepts the nose from your shop vacuum to collect debris as you cut. Great for close quarters where plunge or straight cut-outs are needed. Also accepts 2" and 2-1/2" high-speed steel blades for cutting C.R. mild steel up to 16 gauge or laminate panel cutting with a maximum 5/8" depth of cut.
- 5.0 amp pistol grip, variable speed, 2500 RPM motor
- Great for cutting Drywall, fiberglass and plaster products with dust control
- Leaves a milled, ready to fabricate finish without burning the material
- Lightweight and easily maneuverable, dust free cutting
- Plunge cuts into the middle of the material