Kett KSV-32 Vacuum Saw Unit comes with three H.S.S. and one carbide abrasive blades, and is used with the KSV-432AM saw. The KSV-432 has a 2-1/2-inch carbide abrasive blade for fast cutting of drywall, fiberglass and plaster products with dust control. The cast aluminum saw head accepts the nose from your shop vacuum to collect debris as you cut. Great for close quarters where plunge or straight cut-outs are needed. Also accepts 2-inch and 2-1/2-inch high-speed steel blades for cutting C.R. mild steel up to 16 gauge or laminate panel cutting.
- Comes with three H.S.S. and one carbide abrasive blade
- Used with the KSV-432 saw
- Replaceable tool steel saw blades
- These blades provide dust free cutting
- Plunge cuts into the middle of the material