The KS-426 slits thin-walled metal-clad cable to aid in stripping and can be used on either aluminum or steel armored cable. Its cast aluminum saw head features a positive depth-stop that lets you set the saw blade to just penetrate the sheath, protecting the insulated wires from damage. The variable-speed saw also cuts panels, plastic and other rigid materials up to `1/4" thick; aluminum up to 1/8"; and C.R. mild steel to 16 gauge and lighter. The 2500 RPM, 5 amp variable speed, electric motor has the power for any job.
- Blades: 1-3/4" - 2"
- Head: KS-26
- 5.0 amp pistol grip, single speed, 2500 RPM motor.
- Replaceable tool steel saw blades.
- Cuts C.R. mild steel 16 gauge and lighter, plastic and other rigid materials up to ¼” and aluminum to 1/8”.
- Slits thin-walled metal clad cable to aid in stripping.
- Leaves a milled, ready to fabricate finish without burning the material.
- Lightweight and easily maneuverable.
- Plunge cuts into the middle of the material.