Kett KS-26 Saw Unit with Four Blades and Wrenches is the saw head for the KS-226 electric panel and cable saw. The KS-26 saw head comes with four blades and wrenches. The KS-226 slits thin-walled metal-clad cable to aid in stripping, and can be used on either aluminum or steel armored cable. Its positive depth stop lets you just penetrate the sheath, protecting the insulated wires from damage. The saw also cuts panels, plastic and other soft rigid materials up to 1/4-inch thick; aluminum up to 1/8-inch; and C.R. mild steel 16 gauge and lighter. The KS-226 has a 2500 RPM, 5 amp electric motor and a cast aluminum saw head.
- Saw head for the KS-226 electric panel and cable saw
- Comes with four blades and wrenches
- The KS-226 leaves a milled, ready to fabricate finish without burning the material
- Slits thinwalled metal clad cable to aid in stripping
- The KS-226 plunge cuts into the middle of the material