Kett KS-21 1/4-Inch Capacity Saw Unit is the head for the KS-221 electric plastic cutting saw. This saw head has a 1/4-inch capacity complete with six blades and wrenches. The KS-221 is a light duty panel saw, equipped with a cast aluminum saw head, that lets you cut plastic and other ridged materials up to 1/4-inch, aluminum up to 1/8-inch and C.R. mild steel to 18 gauge. Lightweight and highly maneuverable, the saw is great for cutting gutters, aluminum siding, autobody panels, sign-making and model shop work. It leaves a milled, ready-to-fabricate finish without burning the metal. The KS-221 has a 2500 RPM, 5 amp electric motor.
- Saw head for the KS-221 panel cutting saw
- 1/4-Inch capacity saw head
- Comes with six blades and wrenches
- The KS-221 leaves a milled, ready to fabricate finish without burning the material
- The KS-221 plunge cuts into the middle of the material