The T6 is a watercraft bow ring lock with a 1/2" diameter pin that fits bow rings with a 5 1/2" span. Features patented 1/4 turn technology that cannot be false locked.
- 1/2" diameter pin
- O ring keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use
- Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime and dirt
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Patented dual lock lug design
- Full length pin made of solid forged machined steel that cannot be pulled out
- No internal springs to seize up or brake
- Triple plated chrome finish
- Knurling on lock heads adds style and grip
- Stainless steel internal components
- Double headed or dog bone style design
- Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 5 1/2"