The Tapco Adjustable MAX Cut-Off helps make cuts in heavy duty sheet metal simple, and easy. The Tapco Adjustable MAX Cut-Off can be used with the Tapco MX Series and the Tapco MAX-I-MUM Siding brakes, providing factory quality cuts in a range of different metals. The Adjustable MAX Cut-Off eliminates the need for utility knives and conventional shears. The Tapco Adjustable MAX Cut-Off pays for itself by reducing scrap and costly knife damage to bending hinges, without sacrificing precise, single pass cuts. The unit INCLUDES molded plastic storage case.
- Provides maximum versatility
- Ergonomic grip - allows smooth, sure-handed operation
- Eliminates the need for unsafe utility knives and conventional shears
- Reduces scrap and costly knifing damage to bending hinges
- Delivers precise, single-pass cuts
- Lightweight aluminum construction - built to last
- INCLUDES - molded plastic storage case
- Application - Tapco MX Series Siding Brake and Tapco MAX-I-MUM Siding Brake
- Aluminum up to .050
- Galvanized Steel up to 24 ga.
- Soft Copper up to 32 oz.
- Stainless Steel up to 24 g