The Malco SD40 The Sider Double 4" Marking & Cutting Template allows you to save profitable time on each job. The Sider works quickly and accurately replacing chalk lines, squares and straight edges. This tool can also be used to scride or square to mark or score precise lines into the vinyl siding. Use a utility knife in the precisely marked 1/8" holes to quickly and accurately cut. This Sider is constructed from durable 18 gauge stainless steel and is available in 5 different sizes.
- Save up to 3 profitable hours on each job with the innovative Sider
- It works quickly and accurately, replacing chalk lines, squares, and straight edges
- Use it as a scribe or square to mark or score precise lines
- Or go straight to cutting with your utility knife in the precisely marked 1/8" holes
- The Sider comes in 5 sizes to match popular siding profiles and features durable stainless steel 18 gauge construction
- It' s one smart little tool for even the biggest siding jobs
- Style: 4" Double
The Malco Sider is available in 5 Sider Sizes to fit most siding panel styles.
*Picture above may not be exact to the size corresponding to the model number please consult chart to unsure proper ordering*