All MALCO gutter outlet punch and dies make clean, accurate hole cuts in .032 In. (0.81 mm) aluminum gutter. Ample throat clearance allows these lightweight outlet punches to work over the front edge of gutter to quickly line up cuts. Fastener holes are provided in the tool frame base for optional bench mount application. An easy ratcheting mechanism and angled punch-blade provide smooth cutting action. High carbon steel blades on punches assure long service life and are also easily replaceable. Heat treated components and weather resistant finishes provide added tool strength and durability.
- Interchangeable punch and die for use with Malco GOT Tool Frame
- Rectangular Punch and Die combination
- Punches a clean drop hole anywhere along a standard 5 or 6-inch K-style aluminum gutter
- Built in ejector on the frame safely removes the metal slug from the punch
- High carbon steel blades ensure long punch life