Ford F-450 Super Duty 2008, 21" Tool Box Mount Brackets (91011) by BackRack. This is a set of two bracket pieces that bolt to your truck’s side rail areas, and also to a Back Rack Cab Guard rack (if installed). Instead of mounting your full-bed-width tool box to your truck’s sheet metal directly, you can mount it to these brackets instead and increase the usable space in your bed area. Reinforced steel construction ensures high strength and rigidity, and a protective layer of black powder coat resists scratches, chips, and corrosion.
- Brackets bolt to your truck to serve as permanent attachment points for any make of full-width tool box
- Mounting a tool box to these brackets instead of the bed itself allows more room inside the bed area for other items
- Brackets are designed to double as brace pieces that attach to any BackRack Cab Guard rack to provide stability for the cab rack vertical section
- Heavy-duty traditional steel construction provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Also serve as replacement pieces for any braces that have become damaged
- All hardware pieces are zinc coated to provide resistance to corrosion
- 1-year manufacturer warranty