Huth 5 Inc Cylinder Fabrication Pipe Bender - HB2650
The Huth 2650 fabrication bender is perfect for the manufacturer looking for a heavy duty machine able to run for multiple shifts. The 2650 is great for structures such as carports, green houses or picnic tables and is versatile enough to bend round tubing, square or rectangle as well as flat bars. It offers the convenience of a knee pedal control and a compact control panel. This allows the operator to get closer to the work area for more precision and less fatigue. The Smart Automatic Mode features an adjustable return-to–home position control. This unique, time saving feature increases efficiency by assuring fast and easy transitions between multiple bends.
The motor is a 7.5 hp unit and 5 inch cylinder that provides 58,000 lbs of bending force! In the automatic mode, the automatic depth-of-bend selector ensures precise bending control through the use of an easy-to-read, easy-to-adjust depth of bend plate.
- Steel I-beam construction reinforced with heavy steel framing
- Ergonomic: bending plane height 42"
- High efficiency, quiet helical pump
- Extra large oil tank (10 gal) for continuous and multi-shift usage
- 7 1/2 horsepower motor, heavy duty gates and bushings
- Small footprint... 24" wide 54" long
- Knee pedal activation for set up
- Auto depth of bend selector
- Bends round, square, rectangular tubing and pipe
- Handles schedule/thick wall pipe with ease
- Tooling in stock for these materials: Square, Flat Stock, Common Pipe and Tube
- Custom tooling available!
- Optional built-in end-forming kit
Click Here for Freight Details
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com