Kwikool 60,000 BTU 5 Ton Portable Air Conditioner - KIB6021
The Model KIB6021 (nominal 5-ton or 60,000 BTU) is the smallest unit possible in size and capacity in The Iceberg Series, KwiKool’s Flagship Line of portables for both primary and backup air conditioning. With its full-featured design, high sensible cooling, and balanced air system, the KIB6021 is the perfect solution for cooling server rooms. The Iceberg Series is quick and easy with its "plug and play” technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the Iceberg Series outperforms, outlasts, and out features other portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no-frills products that are available.
All Iceberg Series units come standard with our exclusive I/O Integral Condenser Dual Ducting that provides isolated and balanced air pressure within the space for maximum cooling efficiency. The condenser utilizes THD, KwiKool’s exclusive Twin Hyperdrive Technology. The KIB6021 has automatic restart after power failure and runs on a 230-volt/50-amp Single-Phase circuit, which must be installed by a qualified electrician. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use. Manufactured in the United States of America.
- MADE IN USA
- 60,000 BTU/H – 5 Ton capacity air-cooled
- Compact yet Powerful
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes KwiKool’s Exclusive I/O Integral Condenser where both inlet and outlets are ductable, without costly and bulky add-on kits
- THD Twin Hyper Drive Technology produces high volume of air without belts and eliminates all of the maintenance associated with belts
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap
- Self-Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility
- Condensate overflow protection
- Three fan speeds
- Auto speed- automatically sets fan speed based on heat load demand (not available on single speed models)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection.
- Motors and compressors have overload protection
- High-pressure safety with manual reset.
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset
- Automatic freeze protection using hot gas bypass and fan cycling
- Low ambient controls
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with KwiKool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Sight glass with moisture indicator
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- Shraeder service ports
- BTU/hr 95F at 60% RH: 60,000 (5-Ton)
- Compressor Type: Hermetic Recip.
- Operating Temperatures: 60-110 F 50%RH
- Refrigerant: 407C
- Fan Type (Centrifugal): Direct Drive
- Air Flow (CFM): 2000/3 Speed
- Supply Air Device: Adjustable Vent
- Supply Air Chute Kit (optional): 2 - 10" Dia. x 24" Length
- I/O Integral Condenser: Balanced Air Flow
- Fan Type (Centrifugal): Direct Drive
- Air Flow (CFM): 3500
- Condenser Duct Specs (optional): 2 - 18" Dia. x 8' Length
- Condenser Duct Max. Length: 65'
- Power Supply (Volts): 208/230 Single Phase
- Current Consumption (Amps): 39.1 / 35.2
- Power Consumption (kW): 7.4
- Maximum Circuit Breaker (Amps): 60
- Recommended Breaker Size: 50
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity(Amps): 46
- Min./Max. Voltage: 195-225/210-250
- Power Cord Gauge/LengthL: 8 AWG/10'
- Plug Configuration: Field Supplied
SAFETY DEVICE DATA
- Width x Depth x Height (Inches): 27.325" x 51" x 53"
- Weight (Lbs.): 523
- Shipping Weight (Lbs.): 573
- Ceiling Kit Weight (Lbs.): 56
- Shipping Weight w/ Ceiling Kit: 629
- Compressor Overload: Internal
- Fan Motor Overload: Automatic Internal
- Evaporator Freeze Protection: Hot Gas Bypass
- High Pressure Switch: Manual
- Low Pressure Switch: Automatic
- Compressor Short Cycle: Yes
- Automatic Restart: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Microprocessor/Digital
- Condensate Pump Overflow: Yes
- Condensate Tank Overflow: Yes
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!