Tennsmith Universal 4 foot Box & Pan Brake 12 gauge - HBT48-12
Tennsmith's HBT48-12 is designed to provide forming capabilities for complex parts. This machine is truly a universal hand brake, which allows for the removal of both upper and lower segments of fingers. Complex parts such as HVAC transverse duct forming and down flanged parts, as well as architectural sheet metal and signage applications, can easily be formed using this machine.
The HBT48-12 is built with the same high-quality features and standards that Tennsmith brakes are recognized for throughout the industry.
- Type: segmented lower
- Mild Steel Capacity: 12 gauge (2.7mm)
- Capacity, with Bending Support Angle Removed, Mild Steel: 16 Gauge 1.6 mm
- Bending Length: 48 in.
- Maximum Lift Of Beam: 1-1/2 in.
- Front To Rear Beam Adjustment: 1/2 in.
- Stainless Capacity: 16 gauge (1.6mm)
- Working Length (inches): 48
- Max Depth Of Box (inches): 4
- Max Lift Of Beam (inches): 1.5
- Front To Rear Adj (inches): .5
- Min Reverse Bend (inches): 5/8 in
- Minimum Flange Capacity (inches): 1
- Number/Width Of Fingers: Top Segment Widths: 2, 3, 4 inch. Lower Segment Widths: 1, 1.5, 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 inch. Bending Segment Widths: 1, 1.5, 6, 8, 12, 20 inch.
- Weight (pounds): 1750
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 72 x 36 x 53
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!